Resources & Forms
Click on the name to access resource material
- Community Resources| Chattahoocee – List several different agencies.
- Georgia Rental Assistance – If you have fallen behind on rent payments as of March 13, 2020, you may qualify for assistance. The Georgia Rental Assistance Program can provide up to 18 months of rental and utility assistance, paid directly to participating landlords and service providers on behalf of tenants.
- Georgia Mortgage Assistance Program – If you have experienced a financial hardship due to the coronavirus pandemic that resulted in mortgage delinquency or created a risk of imminent foreclosure, this may be able to help. This program provides qualifying Georgia residents both housing and utility assistance. The program is currently accepting applications.
- Georgia Power Assistance Website – Get help with Rent, Utilities, Food, Shelter, Counseling and more.
- Feeding the Valley – Click the link and type your zipcode in the “Need food” search box.
- NeedyMeds – Find help with the cost of medication.
- Valley Rescue Mission – Assitance application.
- Urban League Resource List – Contains resources for food, clothing, counseling, education, job assistance, legal, medical, and housing/shelters.
- Wholesome Wave Georgia – Provides FREE screening to anyone interested in applying for public benefits that help supplement income including: SNAP/Food Stamps, Medicaid, CAPS, WIC, and TANF.
- Wynnton Neighborhood Network – Offers food and utilites assistance.
- Requests must be submitted by the person(s) in crisis.
- Request for assistance must be made in person, by completing the required application in the church office. Applications are accepted every 3rd Tuesday of each month only.
- Assistance is only provided for Medication, Utilities, Food, or Clothing.
- The Requester must provide a copy of the bill and unexpired ID.
- The account number must be visible on the bill.
- The bill must be in the requesting person(s) name.
- We DO NOT give cash or checks. Medication or Utility is paid to the provider once approved for payment.
- We DO NOT provide rental assistants.
- We DO NOT provide same day assistants.
Please allow up to 7 business days for a response.
In order to have an event at the church, you must complete the Event Form. The church office requires forms to be completed at minimum three months from scheduled event. Unless, the church is being reserved for funeral services. Please complete the form below and turn the completed form into the church office.
If you have any questions, please contact the church office.
a. Must be an active member of Friendship Baptist Church. They are required to actively participate in Sunday School and worship services when school is not in session.
b. Must maintain a 2.5 (4.0) scale overall grade point average each semester.
c. Must be pursuing a degree for vocational work and attending any accredited degree granting institution and/or any accredited degree granting institution approved by the U.S. Department of Education. Recipient must attend school on a fulltime basis (12+ credit hours).
d. The student shall possess high moral standards and seriousness of purpose as evidenced by:
i. A written application from the applicant outlining his/her educational and career plans (available in the church office).
ii. A certified high school or college transcript.
iii. Two letters of recommendation from active members of Friendship Baptist Church. These letters must be on file for the application to be considered.
iv. A written personal testimony of his/her life before receiving Jesus Christ, how he/she came to receive Jesus Christ and what is presently happening in his/her life as a result of knowing Jesus Christ. The Youth Pastor will be available to advise applicant on completion of this requirement.
e. Must submit completed application to the church office on or before 30 days prior to the beginning of the semester.
f. First time applicants will be personally interviewed by the Scholarship Committee.
Applications for the different available scholarships, can be printed (here).
The procedure for requesting use of a church-owned vehicle is to submit a Transportation Request form. The request will be forwarded for staff approval. Arrangements will be made to obtain the keys to the vehicle(s) prior to the time needed.
- It will be the responsibility of the requestor that is using the church vehicles to return the vehicle(s) to the church in clean condition. Please notify the church office if repair is needed to the van.
- Information on the church vehicle drivers is submitted annually, or when changes occur, to the church insurance provider.
Click here to print form